Fatra Hot-Applied Membrane System
The Fatra Hot-applied Waterproofing Membrane System comprises of a hot applied liquid membrane waterproofing compound, which is a specifically formulated combination of bitumen, synthetic rubbers, fillers and other additives, hot applied in conjunction with carefully selected reinforcement / detailing fabrics and protection layers to give the ultimate protection in waterproofing performance.
Used in conjunction with the FHM 906 anti-root capsheet, the Fatra Hot-applied Waterproofing Membrane System can also be used on extensive and intensive green roofs and biodiverse roof systems.
Installed by a nationwide network of registered installers, the Fatra Hot-applied Waterproofing Membrane System provides a fully bonded, tough, flexible, waterproof membrane for use on inverted, green, flat and protected roofs.
Features & Benefits
• Hot applied system
• Suitable for completely flat (zero fall) decks
• BBA certified
• Outstanding durability: lasts the lifetime of the building
• Nominal thickness of 6mm
• Tough and resistant to impact damage
• Excellent low temperature flexibility
• High bond strength to substrate
• High tensile strength
• Homogenous and seamless
• Resistant to rain, snow and frost immediately after application
• Virtually no packaging to be disposed of (zero wrapper waste)